GAMOPAT
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

(topic alacon) LE DERNIER QUI POSTE DANS CE THREAD GAGNE

+32
FiFA1
atarimaniac
Calintz
otago36
Clinteeswoud
BoumChaKal
papypou
Cervantes
Law
New_Paradigm
Goulbito
leZone
ced101
Leatherface
falawide
keneda'
oricion
takeshi
Impact Zone
Dancorp
yoann91
elodiebo
Kaiserdata
kazz
usebu
jf
@|{1|v|@Яƒ
colargol
Dazell Kiln
PC Genjin
antifrog
Dragon Knight
36 participants

Page 4 sur 34 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Suivant

(topic alacon) LE DERNIER QUI POSTE DANS CE THREAD GAGNE - Page 4 Empty Re: (topic alacon) LE DERNIER QUI POSTE DANS CE THREAD GAGNE

Message par Dragon Knight Mer 17 Sep 2008 - 22:06

Ouaip j'ai pas résisté!
En plus j'ai un mark of the wolves qui n'attend que la console. Mr. Green

Dragon Knight
Docteur *
Docteur *

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

(topic alacon) LE DERNIER QUI POSTE DANS CE THREAD GAGNE - Page 4 Empty Re: (topic alacon) LE DERNIER QUI POSTE DANS CE THREAD GAGNE

Message par colargol Mer 17 Sep 2008 - 22:07

Dragon Knight a écrit:Ouaip j'ai pas résisté!

La c'est définitif je te hais Mr. Green
colargol
colargol
Interne
Interne

Masculin Nombre de messages : 5659

Message par Dragon Knight Mer 17 Sep 2008 - 22:08

lol!
Ca fait plus d'un an que je l'ai et je me refait des sessions de temps a autre! cheers
Là je suis a cran j'ai pas ma dose! rambo

J'ai aussi un KOF 98 qui attend juste a coté... (topic alacon) LE DERNIER QUI POSTE DANS CE THREAD GAGNE - Page 4 517947
Dragon Knight
Dragon Knight
Docteur *
Docteur *

Masculin Nombre de messages : 20604

Message par oricion Mer 17 Sep 2008 - 22:48

sur ces bonne paroles salut

au fait queqlqu'un aurait vu zedlezebre, je ne le voit plus sur le forum ni sur mario kart... t'es au courant DK
oricion
oricion
Guéri miraculeux

Masculin Nombre de messages : 2034

Message par antifrog Jeu 18 Sep 2008 - 10:08

DK je te comprendrais jamais...
Acheter une dreamcast Hello Kitty pour jouer dessus Rolling Eyes
Quand on achéte une DC Hello Kitty c'est pour la laisser dans sa boite dans un sac plastique noir dans un coffre à l'abri de la lumiére.

Tu la sors pour des occasions spéciales, par exemple lors des éclipses lunaires totales, tu te touches un peu en la regardant et hop, retour au placard.

Bonjour sinon tout le monde!
antifrog
antifrog
Docteur *
Docteur *

Masculin Nombre de messages : 26230

Message par oricion Jeu 18 Sep 2008 - 10:12

D'accord avec toi anti, et :salut:ations
oricion
oricion
Guéri miraculeux

Message par colargol Jeu 18 Sep 2008 - 10:22

Salut les gens, la forme?
colargol
colargol
Interne
Interne

Message par Dazell Kiln Jeu 18 Sep 2008 - 10:24

La forme de quoi??? ok, je :arrow:
Dazell Kiln
Dazell Kiln
Patient incurable

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1138

Message par oricion Jeu 18 Sep 2008 - 10:39

colargol a écrit:Salut les gens, la forme?

mouais me prepare pour allez bosser :lol:
oricion
oricion
Guéri miraculeux

Message par @|{1|v|@Яƒ Jeu 18 Sep 2008 - 13:33

Bonjour tout le monde
@|{1|v|@Яƒ
@|{1|v|@Яƒ
Infirmier

Masculin Nombre de messages : 4115

Message par jf Jeu 18 Sep 2008 - 13:35

Code:
mouais me prepare pour allez bosser Laughing

pas besoin de preparation juste le feeling :p
jf
jf
Guéri miraculeux

Masculin Nombre de messages : 2552

Message par antifrog Jeu 18 Sep 2008 - 16:13

http://www.adultswim.com/games/fiveMinutes/
antifrog
antifrog
Docteur *
Docteur *

Message par @|{1|v|@Яƒ Jeu 18 Sep 2008 - 16:21

antifrog a écrit:http://www.adultswim.com/games/fiveMinutes/

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

comment tu vas ?
@|{1|v|@Яƒ
@|{1|v|@Яƒ
Infirmier

Message par antifrog Jeu 18 Sep 2008 - 16:26

Ca va: à la bourre pour le taf, plus une thune

mais ce WE c'est le dawa Razz

et toi?
antifrog
antifrog
Docteur *
Docteur *

Message par antifrog Jeu 18 Sep 2008 - 17:51

Dear Recipient, How are you today and business in your country? I am Shing Li, Bank Managerof bank of Overseas,Taiwan. I would respectfully request that you keep thecontents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of theinformation you come by as a result of this mail. I contacted you independently of our investigation and no one is informed ofthis communication. A British Oil consultant/contractor with the ChineseSolid Minerals Corporation, Mr.Courtney Steven made a numbered time (Fixed)Deposit of $30,000,000.00 for twelve calendar months and not too long Mr.Courtney Steven died from anairplane crash. The bank immediately launched an investigation into possiblesurviving next of kin to alert about the situation and also to claim hisestate. If you are familiar with private banking affairs, those whopatronize our services usually prefer anonymity, but alsosome levels of detachment from conventional processes. In his bio-data form,he listed no next of kin. In the field of private banking, opening an account with us means no onewill know of its existence, accounts are rarely held under a name;depositors use numbers and codes to make the accounts anonymous. This bankalso gives the choice to depositors of having their mail sent to them orheld at the bank itself, ensuring that there are no traces of the accountand as I said, rarely do they nominate next of kin.Private banking clients apart from not nominating next of kin also usuallyin most cases leave wills in our care, in this case; Mr. Courtney Stevendied interstate. In line with our internal processes for account holders who have passedaway, we instituted our own investigations in good faith to determine whoshould have right to claim the estate. This investigation has for the pastmonths been unfruitful. We have scanned every continent and used our privateinvestigation affiliate companies to get to the root of the problem. According to the Laws of Republic of China, at the expiration of 6(Six)years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Chinese Government ifnobody applies to claim the funds. What I wish to relate to you will smack of unethical practice but I want youto understand something. It is only an outsider to the banking world whofinds the internal politics of the banking world aberrational. The world ofbanking especially is fraught with huge rewards for those who occupy certainoffices and oversee certainportfolios,I alone have the deposit details and they will release thedeposit to no one unless evidence of relationship with the deceased, which Ishall provide you with, is presented. I alone know of the existence of thisdeposit as far as Bank of Overseas is concerned, the bank\\\'s managementhas no single idea of what? the history or nature of the deposit. They aresimply awaiting instructions to release the deposit to any party that comesforward. I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. If my offer is of no appealto you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. If you give mepositive signals, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion. I wish to inform you that should you contact me via official channels; Iwill deny knowing you and about this project. I repeat, I do not want youcontacting me through my official phone lines nor do I want you contactingme through my official email account.I will always call you and please contact me only through this email below.My official lines are not secure lines as they are periodically monitored toassess our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality ManagementPolicy. Please observe this instruction religiously. Please, again, note Iam a family man, I have a wife and children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what theconsequences may be, but I know within me thatnothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never comeeasy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from myprivate banking clients. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should plan a meeting, soon. In closing,please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that thistransaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall requireyour assistance to invest my share in your country. Uponreceiving your reply, I will then furnish you with a more comprehensivedetail of this transaction and what is required of you. Please reply to my private Email: mr_spammeurmerdique@hotmail.com Awaiting your urgent reply. Yours Sincerely,Mr. SHING LI.
antifrog
antifrog
Docteur *
Docteur *

Message par Dragon Knight Jeu 18 Sep 2008 - 19:50

antifrog a écrit:

DK je te comprendrais jamais...
Acheter une dreamcast Hello Kitty pour jouer dessus Rolling Eyes
Quand on achéte une DC Hello Kitty c'est pour la laisser dans sa boite dans un sac plastique noir dans un coffre à l'abri de la lumiére.

Tu la sors pour des occasions spéciales, par exemple lors des éclipses lunaires totales, tu te touches un peu en la regardant et hop, retour au placard.

Bonjour sinon tout le monde!
Bin ouai mais sinon je peut pas jouer a mark of the wolves! Mr. Green

oricion:non!Je ne suis pas au courant du tout je me demandais d'ailleur moi aussi où il était passer! :no
Dragon Knight
Dragon Knight
Docteur *
Docteur *

Message par @|{1|v|@Яƒ Jeu 18 Sep 2008 - 21:13

antifrog a écrit:Dear Recipient, How are you today and business in your country? I am Shing Li, Bank Managerof bank of Overseas,Taiwan. I would respectfully request that you keep thecontents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of theinformation you come by as a result of this mail. I contacted you independently of our investigation and no one is informed ofthis communication. A British Oil consultant/contractor with the ChineseSolid Minerals Corporation, Mr.Courtney Steven made a numbered time (Fixed)Deposit of $30,000,000.00 for twelve calendar months and not too long Mr.Courtney Steven died from anairplane crash. The bank immediately launched an investigation into possiblesurviving next of kin to alert about the situation and also to claim hisestate. If you are familiar with private banking affairs, those whopatronize our services usually prefer anonymity, but alsosome levels of detachment from conventional processes. In his bio-data form,he listed no next of kin. In the field of private banking, opening an account with us means no onewill know of its existence, accounts are rarely held under a name;depositors use numbers and codes to make the accounts anonymous. This bankalso gives the choice to depositors of having their mail sent to them orheld at the bank itself, ensuring that there are no traces of the accountand as I said, rarely do they nominate next of kin.Private banking clients apart from not nominating next of kin also usuallyin most cases leave wills in our care, in this case; Mr. Courtney Stevendied interstate. In line with our internal processes for account holders who have passedaway, we instituted our own investigations in good faith to determine whoshould have right to claim the estate. This investigation has for the pastmonths been unfruitful. We have scanned every continent and used our privateinvestigation affiliate companies to get to the root of the problem. According to the Laws of Republic of China, at the expiration of 6(Six)years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Chinese Government ifnobody applies to claim the funds. What I wish to relate to you will smack of unethical practice but I want youto understand something. It is only an outsider to the banking world whofinds the internal politics of the banking world aberrational. The world ofbanking especially is fraught with huge rewards for those who occupy certainoffices and oversee certainportfolios,I alone have the deposit details and they will release thedeposit to no one unless evidence of relationship with the deceased, which Ishall provide you with, is presented. I alone know of the existence of thisdeposit as far as Bank of Overseas is concerned, the bank\\\'s managementhas no single idea of what? the history or nature of the deposit. They aresimply awaiting instructions to release the deposit to any party that comesforward. I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. If my offer is of no appealto you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. If you give mepositive signals, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion. I wish to inform you that should you contact me via official channels; Iwill deny knowing you and about this project. I repeat, I do not want youcontacting me through my official phone lines nor do I want you contactingme through my official email account.I will always call you and please contact me only through this email below.My official lines are not secure lines as they are periodically monitored toassess our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality ManagementPolicy. Please observe this instruction religiously. Please, again, note Iam a family man, I have a wife and children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what theconsequences may be, but I know within me thatnothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never comeeasy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from myprivate banking clients. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should plan a meeting, soon. In closing,please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that thistransaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall requireyour assistance to invest my share in your country. Uponreceiving your reply, I will then furnish you with a more comprehensivedetail of this transaction and what is required of you. Please reply to my private Email: mr_spammeurmerdique@hotmail.com Awaiting your urgent reply. Yours Sincerely,Mr. SHING LI.

pourquoi j'ai que des africains moi Sad
@|{1|v|@Яƒ
@|{1|v|@Яƒ
Infirmier

Message par Invité Jeu 18 Sep 2008 - 22:38

Ils ne lâchent rien les mecs, ça fait des années que ça dure!!! Y en a encore qui peuvent tomber dans le panneau?
Invité
Invité

Message par Dragon Knight Jeu 18 Sep 2008 - 23:21

Shion a écrit:Ils ne lâchent rien les mecs, ça fait des années que ça dure!!! Y en a encore qui peuvent tomber dans le panneau?
Faut croire...
Dragon Knight
Dragon Knight
Docteur *
Docteur *

Message par @|{1|v|@Яƒ Jeu 18 Sep 2008 - 23:46

Shion a écrit:Ils ne lâchent rien les mecs, ça fait des années que ça dure!!! Y en a encore qui peuvent tomber dans le panneau?

il me semble avoir vu une emission de sans aucun doute sur ce theme. Genre la femme avait perdu beaucoup d'argent.

@|{1|v|@Яƒ
@|{1|v|@Яƒ
Infirmier

Message par Invité Jeu 18 Sep 2008 - 23:50

De toute façon, je pense que c'est une règle d'or, quand on te promet quelque chose sans te dire au préalable qu'il faut payer, puis qu'après pour un quelconque problème, on te demande de l'argent, c'est que ça pue et qu'il vaut mieux lâcher l'affaire.
Invité
Invité

Message par colargol Sam 20 Sep 2008 - 14:11

Yop les gens, ca profite bien du we?
Ici grand soleil, ça fait trop plaisir Mr. Green
Alors anti, ton marathon de biture à commencer?
colargol
colargol
Interne
Interne

Message par antifrog Sam 20 Sep 2008 - 14:15

Il a commencé avant hier soir -hier j'ai passé ma journée à me remettre de la nuit de jeudi.
Et ce soir je remets ça sévére rambo
antifrog
antifrog
Docteur *
Docteur *

Message par colargol Sam 20 Sep 2008 - 14:17

hé hé ca promet un lundi matin difficile ça
t'as eu mon mp? faut qu'on se arrive à se caler
colargol
colargol
Interne
Interne

Message par antifrog Sam 20 Sep 2008 - 14:21

ben ouais ptet dimanche -en plus ma moitié est pas là et j'ai des nouveaux jeux à tester (Hokuto no Ken ps2 Twisted Evil )mais vu ce que je vais me mettre dans le citron cette nuit, je préfére pas prévoir...
antifrog
antifrog
Docteur *
Docteur *

Message par colargol Sam 20 Sep 2008 - 14:22

Pareil, ça me parait tendu pour demain
Sinon on essaiera de caler un soir la semaine prochaine si t'as pas trop de taf
colargol
colargol
Interne
Interne

Message par antifrog Sam 20 Sep 2008 - 14:27

Ca serait pas mal mais je verrais lundi...la semaine derniére était blindax.
Au pire, fin de semaine.
antifrog
antifrog
Docteur *
Docteur *

Message par colargol Sam 20 Sep 2008 - 14:29

ok, tiens moi au courant alors
Bon allez, je trace, deux trois courses et aprés un saut à la féte du plateau
colargol
colargol
Interne
Interne

Message par antifrog Sam 20 Sep 2008 - 14:46

Bon ben si tu m'y croises complétement raide affalé par terre dans mon vomi, me fais pas les poches stp...
antifrog
antifrog
Docteur *
Docteur *

Message par colargol Sam 20 Sep 2008 - 15:30

antifrog a écrit:Bon ben si tu m'y croises complétement raide affalé par terre dans mon vomi, me fais pas les poches stp...

OK pas de problème, je prendrai juste la clé du placard magique Mr. Green
colargol
colargol
Interne
Interne

Message par Dragon Knight Sam 20 Sep 2008 - 21:40

Ca flood sévère! Mr. Green
Consoir les malades. Very Happy
Dragon Knight
Dragon Knight
Docteur *
Docteur *

Page 4 sur 34 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Suivant